Thursday, November 21, 2013

Reflection on Collaboration

Working with the students in the 402 class was a blast! Not only did I get to obtain some insight into what I as future design student will be doing in the future, but my I was exposed to so many different styles of design that was individual to each different student. Seeing their past work and their design thinking processes as we worked really inspired me to develop my own style further.

Our collaborative project is The Say Thank You Movement (http://thesaythankyoumovement.tumblr.com/). In our world today, too often do we rely on technology to do almost everything we need. Our movement strives to bring back the power of personalization because we believe that such appreciation and thought can truly strengthen any relationship.


See more of our work on flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/94458358@N02/sets/72157637885669513/

I believe that what made this project such a success was the incredible excitement and passion that all of our group members had not only for creating personalized designs for our loved ones, but also for the Thank You movement itself. We constantly supported each other and offered advice in areas where others may have been lacking. We learned that communication is key in the creation and development of a powerful project, and that criticism should not be taken to heart, but with an open mind. I've truly been inspired, and I'm looking forward to other projects that we will have in the future, whether they be collaborative or not.

--Winnie Q

No comments:

Post a Comment