Monday, November 18, 2013

Reflections on Collaboration Project

The collaboration project was awesome! I enjoyed making new friends and being able to see what I will be doing in the next few years here at USC. Moreover, I know what to expect for that particular class, which is more satisfying than not knowing what to expect at all. My partners from the 402 class were Julian and Huey and they did a great job at showing me how to go about planning and putting into effect the actual project itself. I thought it was super cool to see my drawings (the cyclops squid eating the fish) on a surfboard as well as all the other little characters on clothes and hats because it inspired me more in regards to my aspirations in the fashion industry. What I also liked were the critiques because I got a sense of what to look for in everyday designs such as the kerning in typography, whether the typography suits the targeted audience, the spacing of objects on a certain design, etc.

1 comment: