Thursday, November 21, 2013

Group Collaboration Project

Overall I was really excited on this project. The concept of incorporating cool urban design with beer was a fresh idea, that I thought could really be effective. Ultimately this turned out to be cooler in theory than practice. I feel like my personal beer (the one with the naked girl sitting on the globe) turned out looking mundane and plain. I think if our group had collaborated more and had these original designs done early, we could have criticized them then and improved them. I had no idea how to use photoshop, and shouldn't have relied on someone else to do it for me at the last minute. My beer ultimately turned out nothing like I had envisioned which was pretty disappointing. I wish I could have put more color on the label and applied more intricate patterns to adhere to the aesthetic I like. Also I wanted the name of the beer to be covering the girl's breasts. Overall it was a great learning experience. I learned from many of my mistakes and the mistakes of the group as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment